Crosswords are a fun and interactive way to learn. The idea is to repeat these crosswords as many times as it takes until you can answer each of the clues without looking at your notes.
Anatomy & Physiology Crossword 1
- 1. At what stage of mitosis do the centrioles move toward each end of the cell and form spindles?
- 2. What type of bone is the vomer?
- 3. A function of the skin
- 4. Produced by the liver
- 5. Glands positioned in the neck
- 6. Part of an innominate bone
- 7. An automatic movement in response to a sensory stimulus
- 8. Difficulty in breathing
- 9. An enzyme produced by the pancreas
- 10. After the nose, where does the air travel to?
- 11. A substance which gives skin its colour
- 12. Empty gaps within the cytoplasm
- 13. Male gonads
- 14. Lower leg bone
- 15. Filtration units found in the kidneys
- 16. The point where nerve impulses pass from one neuron to the next neuron
- 17. The transport of blood from the heart to the body
- 18. Hormone responsible for the contraction of the uterus during labour
- 19. A pigmentation disorder
- 20. Muscle positioned between the ribs
- 21. Nodes positioned in the armpits
- 22. A lymphatic organ
- 23. Part of the brain stem
- 24. The moving part of a muscle
- 25. Involuntary Muscle
- 26. Turning the hand to face downwards
- 27. A muscle covering the upper back
- 28. An exaggerated inward lower spine
- 29. Mature follicles
- 30. What do capillaries join up to form?
- Time: by rakhwozpi on 2012-04-01
- Time: by bvlnywle on 2012-04-27
- Time: by Ð°ÑÐµÐ½Ð´Ð° Ð¼Ð¸ÐºÑÐ¾Ð°Ð²ÑÐ¾Ð±ÑÑÐ¾Ð² Ð¼ÐµÑÑÐµÐ´ÐµÑ (mercedes) Ð² Ð¼Ð¾ÑÐºÐ²Ðµ on 2012-05-01
- Time: by Ð°ÑÐµÐ½Ð´Ð° Ð°Ð²ÑÐ¾Ð±ÑÑÐ¾Ð² Ð¼Ð¾ÑÐºÐ²Ð° on 2012-05-01
- Time: by uyqwyg on 2012-05-02