The Best Anatomy and Physiology Quizzes For Exam Success
Anatomy and physiology is one of the toughest subjects to learn, so having a good range of anatomy and physiology quizzes to help with revision is extremely important. There are so many terms that you have to learn, for example, muscles, bones, hormones, glands, tissues and so much more. You cannot learn anatomy and physiology by just reading the book. Your knowledge needs to be tested on a continual basis. There are various ways that you can do this but the 3 most effective ways are;
1. Written tests – These are an excellent way to test your knowledge. Multiple choice questions are the best type of questions to use for this.
2. Written quizzes – Written anatomy and physiology quizzes are a great way to learn this tough subject. Once an area is covered, for example, the skeletal system, a series of quizzes should be completed to test how much the student has learned and how much more they need to cover.
3. Online quizzes – Online anatomy and physiology quizzes are a perfect way to test a student’s knowledge. These are ideal because they can be repeated as many times as it takes until the student is able to complete the quizzes without having to refer to their text books for the answers.
Anatomy and Physiology Quizzes – The Best Ones to Use
When choosing what type of anatomy and physiology quizzes, make sure you have a combination of the following;
- Multiple Choice Questions
- True/False Questions
- Fill in the Blanks
- Short Answer Quizzes
- Crossword Puzzles
- Wordsearch Puzzles
- Grid Matching Puzzles
- Sequence Matching Puzzles
- Mock Exam Papers
When I was studying, I was advised to use 2 anatomy and physiology quiz revision guides, both of which contained a multitude of written and interactive quizzes and questions. Please find below a brief description of each guide;
1. Anatomy and physiology quizzes – Revision Guide 1
The first guide is called Anatomy & Physiology Revision Questions and contains 1,160 multiple choice questions. It is broken down into 13 chapters, 12 of which contain questions relevant to a system of the body. For example, chapter 4 is called The Muscular System and it contains 238 multiple choice questions. There are several crossword puzzles at the end of each chapter which is a great way to test what you have already learned using the questions. Chapter 13 has more crosswords, all of which are based on the entire anatomy and physiology syllabus. If you can complete these without looking at your books then you are well on your way to exam success.
2. Anatomy and physiology quizzes – Revision Guide 2
If you are looking for a revision guide that contains a huge selection of anatomy and physiology quizzes then this is the one for you. It is called Anatomy & Physiology Student Workbook and it contains a wealth of multiple choice questions, true/false questions, fill in the blanks, short answer quizzes and much more. There are 14 chapters in total. Like the first anatomy and physiology quiz study guide, 12 chapters contain questions and quizzes based on a system of the body. Chapter 13 contains 8 mock exam papers, each consisting of 50 multiple choice questions. The most amazing feature of this revision guide is contained within chapter 14. It contains links to online quizzes where you can complete 212 online tutorials.
Anatomy and Physiology Quizzes = Exam Success
These study guides were paramount to my exam success. During my revision I would learn a number of multiple choice questions each day and then test myself by completing the quizzes. I repeated the online quizzes over and over again until I just breezed through them without having to look up the answers. I would recommend all students, looking for relevant, up to date anatomy and physiology revision guides, to purchase these. They will give you the confidence to go into your exams and get top grades. I wish you every success in your exams.